In a Nutshell
From an early in my life I learned that success occurs at the intersection of subject expertise, personal passion and market need. I’ve been a marketer since my teens. While in high school I became an expert on the subject of mopeds. Yes, mopeds. Those 49cc motorized bikes may not be a big deal to you but to a 15-year-old in NJ, they were two yeas of free-wheeling freedom. I knew all brands, models, and types of mopeds from the handlebars to the exhaust pipes. In fact, I bet I could still tear-down and rebuild a moped in a lazy afternoon.
Friends trusted me to help them buy a moped. I was their advisor and I helped them save time, money and frustration. Smart parents even called me with questions. I was a subject expert. I didn’t know everything about everything, but I knew everything about one thing.
Back then I was proud of consistently achieving an ROI that would be the envy of business pros 20 years my senior. Any day of the week I could turn $50 into $500.
That’s still my philosophy in life and business. My body of work is a 15-year career in digital marketing and social media. I’ll admit that I’ve done an abysmal job of touting my own expertise, I can say that I can go toe-to-toe with knowledge and information with any other subject matter expert.
What sets me apart from other “experts” is that I have real-world, hands-on experience with creating revenue. Big revenue. Despite my lack of personal promotion, I’ve done some great work in digital marketing and social media. I can do the same for you.
I’m a strategist. I see the big picture; the long range goal. I can put the pieces in place to make digital marketing and social media work together like a well-oiled machine. I’m well-versed on B2B and B2C, eCommerce and the latest and greatest tools and platforms of social media.
As a marketer, I know that results are at the intersection of art and science. As a digital marketer, I work hard to understand the data laying beneath the surface to make more informed decisions.
Hire me. I’m available for projects and contracts.
I’m social, find me, connect with me, chat with me.
- Operational strategy and management
- Digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketing strategy
- Creative Direction – Art & Copy
- Tactical marketing implementation
- BI systems and data analysis
- Sales management
- Business development
- Project management
- M&A business integration
- Display advertising
- Analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture)
- Marketing attribution. (Adometry/Attrbution 360)
- PPC/SEM – AdWords Certified
- Inbound Marketing – Hubspot Inbound Certified
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest – SMMU Certified
- Email – Promotional, scheduled, transactional, direct response
- Optimization – Conversion, usability, search engine
- Lead generation systems
- AutoAnything (an AutoZone company)
- Senior Marketing Channel Manager
- Lynup – The Social Agency
- Contract Consultant
- Discount Coupons Corp.
- Co-Founder, Chief Operating Officer (Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations)
- Prime Interactive
- Director of Sales
- National Sales Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Robert Half Inc.
- Recruiting Manager
- Regional Coordinator
Check out my professional profile and connect with me on LinkedIn. www.linkedin.com/in/stevenewinkler/